The Crusader Dreadnought is a Multipart, Magnet-Ready kit designed to be used as a stand in for a Contemptor Dreadnought. Fully assembled it stands 9cm tall (a little over 3-1/2") and is a comparable size to a Contemptor Dreadnought. It can be assembled in a wide range of poses with many customization. This set has the following:
- Main body
- Two version of arms
- Missile launcher topper
- Auto cannon arms (left and right)
- Laser cannon arms (left and right)
- Flame thrower cannon arms (left and right)
- Gatling cannon arms (left and right)
- Thunder nailer cannon arms (left and right)
- Deathray cannon arms (left and right)
- Beam cannon arms (left and right)
- Plasma cannon arms (left and right)
- Robo hand (left and right)
- Robo claw (left and right)
All arm options can be glued or magnetized (Note: you may need to use putty or bore out the magnet slot depending on the size and shape of your magnets.
This product is a digital version of our popular product. Purchasing this version of the file will allow you to download a zip file with different stl format file inside it. These models are unsupported.
*NOTE: This web store is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, White Dwarf, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended.